Registration for the January 2022 class is open now.
***After registration is complete, be sure to follow the directions in the order confirmation email***
January 10 - February 23, 2022
- 280 contact hours of training, 7 weeks, 40 hours per week
- Assessments: ACT Work-Keys/Career readiness Certificate
- Soft Skills Training: Work Ethics, Positive Image, Effective Communications, Team Work, Problem Solving, & Embracing Change
- Technical Training: Line-worker Fitness, Electrical Fundamentals, Ratios & Proportions, AC Theory, Line-worker Tools, Measurements, Hardware, Basic Arithmetic/Math, transformation/Voltage Ratios/Theory, Pole Climbing
- Certifications: OSHA 10-hour, First Aid/CPR Certification, Commercial Driver's License
A full refund may be obtained by placing a written request to the Director of Calhoun Community College Workforce Solutions no later than 14 days prior to the program start date. No refund is available after 14 days prior to the program start date. If the refund deadline has passed, you may transfer into the next scheduled class. Only one class transfer is allowed.